The new Softail® Standard motorcycle offers the essential Harley-Davidson® cruiser experience: A lean Bobber profile steeped in attitude, classic Vivid Black paint highlighted with gleaming chrome and polished finishes, the dynamic performance of the Harley-Davidson® Softail chassis and the unrelenting power of the Milwaukee-Eight® V-Twin powertrain.
10 REASONS TO LOVE THE NEW SOFTAIL STANDARD
- Polished Front End: Clear-coated fork sliders, polished triple-clamps, polished top clamp and riser, polished handlebar and chrome headlamp bezel and turn signals for a classic look that contrasts with Vivid Black paint.
- Chrome Laced Wheels: Steel wheel rims (front 19-inch, rear 16-inch) are finished in brilliant chrome for dazzling style.
- Polished Powertrain Covers: All-black MilwaukeeEight® powertrain is highlighted with polished rocker covers, polished primary and timer cover. Cylinder head fins are not highlighted. Powertrain styling draws attention to the center of the motorcycle.
- Chrome Exhaust: 2-into-2 offset shotgun exhaust with chrome shields and mufflers give the Softail® Standard a long, low profile.
- Center-Bolt Air Cleaner Cover: Minimalist design matches the Softail® Standard persona.
- Solo Seat: A clean look that exposes the clopped rear fender Bobber-style.
- Mini-Ape Handlebar: This barely chopped handlebar adds additude with a fists-in-the-wind rider posture.
- 3.5 Gallon Fuel Tank: Smaller fuel tank with a smooth shape exposes more of the frame and engine for raw Bobber style.
- Digital Riser Gauge: Compact electronic instrument set in the handlebar riser keeps the front end clean and uncluttered.
- Chopped Rear Fender: Pure Bobber styling exposes more tire and attitude.
If you are interested in test riding or finding out more about the Harley-Davidson Softail Standard please reach out to us! Our team of product specialists will help you find the perfect motorcycle to fit your riding goals, personal style and financial goals. Schedule an appointment today.