Luxuriously redesigned Custom Vehicle Operations™ (CVO™) offerings broaden the appeal of these super-premium factory custom motorcycles. Three models are offered for 2018 – the CVO™ Street Glide®, CVO™ Road Glide® and CVO™ Limited.
The CVO™ Mission is unchanged: Offer the most-discerning Harley-Davidson customer a premium custom experience that is backed by Harley-Davidson service and warranty.
All 2018 CVO™ models feature:
- Premium Paint and Graphics
- Maximum Factory Performance
- Exclusive Collections, Wheels and Accessories
- Factory Custom Detail
NEW STYLING DIRECTIONS
- New paint schemes with more subtle design and rich colors
- Styling is more on-trend with current custom motorcycles
- A single paint scheme for each model with multiple paint and finish schemes
- Broader customer appeal; from core to outreach
- Add exclusivity to the entire line
NEW WIRELESS HEADSETS
- Battery-powered headset paired with headset interface on the motorcycle - Two headsets with CVO™ Limited - One headset with CVO™ Street Glide® and CVO™ Road Glide®
- Interfaces with Boom!™ Box infotainment audio and prompts
- Enables communication with passenger
- Compatible with other systems to communicate with other riders
- Offers more features than aftermarket headsets
NEW EXCLUSIVE CVO™ POWER – MILWAUKEE-EIGHT® 117 ONLY AVAILABLE ON CVO™ MODELS
- Orange color band on lower rocker box identifies this exclusive engine
- The most displacement and power ever offered on a Harley-Davidson® model
- Retains all the great Milwaukee-Eight® engine benefits – four-valve heads, dual spark plugs, precision cooled, single cam, counter-balanced
- Screamin’ Eagle® Stage IV Kit available for customers who desire even more performance
INTERESTED IN ONE OF THESE #FREEDOMMACHINES?
Come and check out the 2018 Harley-Davidson® CVO™ Lineup at Oakland Harley-Davidson. These are exclusive and limited in production. Contact us for inventory availability and upcoming shipment dates.
If you have a hankering for Harleys, a taste for touring, and love luxury, here’s your bike. To create the CVO Limited, H-D’s exclusive Custom Vehicle Operations has layered on more features, special paint finishes, and chrome than ever. Fittingly, the CVO Limited’s MSRP is the highest in the company’s 32-bike lineup, and it weighs, full of fuel, just 56 pounds shy of a half-ton. So, obviously, there is nothing shy about the CVO Limited.