It's time to cut the cord with your bike. Now available for '14-later Touring and Trike models equipped with Boom!™ Audio 6.5GT Radios, this Wireless Headset Interface Module (WHIM) lets you communicate with your bike without being wired to it. The WHIM Bluetooth® adapter permits wireless connectivity to the 6.5GT Infotainment system, allowing you to communicate via CB radio, hear turn-by-turn GPS directions, listen to your favorite radio stations and so much more all through your Bluetooth®-enabled headset. Impact of Retrofit on Wired Microphone Functionality: Upon installation of the WHIM, your motorcycle’s wired microphone functionality will no longer be available. However, wired audio will continue to function as before.
- Bluetooth® Wireless Technology: Wireless interface permits full access to the Infotainment features without the hassle of being connected to the bike allowing for full freedom of movement on and off the bike.
- Integrated into the 6.5GT Radio: Seamlessly use all wired headset functionality without the compromises of aftermarket systems.
- Dual Headset Connectivity: Two Bluetooth®-enabled headsets can be connected simplifying installation and keep costs inline.
- Fully Integrated Behind the Fairing: Module mounts behind the fairing and connects directly to the radio eliminating external wires and connections.
- Compatible with Current H-D® Wireless Headsets: No need to purchase new headsets to use this system. Adjust headset volume from your motorcycle's hand controls.
Interested in finding out more? Our Service team is here to help! Request a Service Appointment today.
Fits ’14-later Touring and Trike models equipped with a Boom!™ Box 6.5GT or Boom!™ Box GTS audio system. ’14-’17 models require the separate purchase of Wireless Headset Interface Module Harness P/N 69201726. Installation on ’14-’15 FLHTKSE models will result in reduced satellite radio reception. Installation on vehicles with satellite radio may interfere with satellite radio or wireless headset performance. Dealer Digital Technician software update is required. Dealer installation is recommended.