The Street Bob® motorcycle oozes cool with tough looks that go straight back to the roots of the bobber scene. This model leaves everything exposed and is as “naked” as the law allows. There’s not a part on it that isn’t absolutely necessary, yet it’s also premium in every way.
- The powertrain finish looks basic and black until you study the details…the wrinkle-black rocker covers with polished fins, the polished derby cover and pushrod tubes…this is a premium Harley-Davidson® engine with custom style you’ll really appreciate.
- If you like the nostalgic, bobber style of the Dyna Street Bob motorcycle, then the round air cleaner cover with is retro profile has to be a styling highlight.
- With ratios selected for to match the engine performance, the Six-Speed Cruise Drive® Transmission delivers strong acceleration to help you pull away from traffic plus relaxed highway engine speed and enhanced fuel economy in sixth gear so you can ride longer in comfort.
- The laced wheels are classic, but the black rims on the Street Bob® motorcycle make a bold, minimalist statement that’s a modern, custom look you’ll appreciate every day.
- The optional factory-installed ABS prevents wheel lock-up in less-than-optimal conditions, so in any situation you’ll have more control with optimized braking performance.
- Dual rear socks are a Dyna® trademark, and on the Street Bob® motorcycle they feature chrome springs and mounts for a style contrast to the raw, black fender struts; preload adjustment lets you dial in the ride.
- You’ll feel the solid, rigid structure of the Dyna® frame on every ride…the key is the rectangular-section backbone that resists flexing and twisting under acceleration and in turns.
- The rear fender is chopped for classic bobber style that exposes more of the rear tire, and you should notice the forged fender supports are uncovered and exposed, for more raw style.
- You’ll ride fists in the wind behind these mini-ape bars, which are internally wired for clean style and rubber-isolated on the risers for your comfort.
- An option on the Street Bob® motorcycle, the factory-installed H-D® Smart Security System is controlled by a pocket-size fob that automatically disarms and arms the system as you approach or walk away from the bike – you’ll never have to worry about whether you armed the security system, or if you’ll set if off accidentally.
You probably have seen a few Street Bob motorcycles rolling down the highway with the quintessential California style - T-Bars and a quarter fairing. Here's a different take on customizing this motorcycle with the Bobber Solo Seat, Screamin' Eagle Heavy Breather Air Cleaner, Reach Forward Control Kit, Street Slammer Bar and Laced Wheels with red rims. Download the whole parts list here.
It is clear why this is one of the more popular models in California, especially in the Bay Area. It is a high-performing motorcycle with a basic look reminiscent of the FXR model. It is comfortable to ride and easy to customize.
If you would like to come by and experience the power and handling of this great bike for yoursel, take if for a Test Ride - Just an M1 endorsement on your valid driver's license and the proper riding gear will get you out the door.