The Fat Boy™ 114 30th Anniversary Limited Edition model celebrates one of the most-iconic motorcycles ever created by Harley-Davidson. Introduced in 1989 as a 1990 model, the original Fat Boy™ was the only new motorcycle in that year’s Harley-Davidson line. Designed by Willie G. Davidson and Louie Netz, the Fat Boy™ combined a fresh, contemporary look with classic Harley-Davidson® styling cues.
In 1991 the Harley-Davidson Fat Boy was cemented in popular culture by its featured appearance in the motion picture Terminator 2: Judgement Day, in which actor Arnold Schwarzenegger "borrows" a Fat Boy model and rides it through Los Angeles in a dramatic chase scene that includes a jump down into an open storm drain. The movie was a global sensation, and the Fat Boy motorcycle came to represent the Harley-Davidson brand in many markets, especially Europe.
- Limited Production: Limited production to 2,500 serialized units
- Limited Edition features: Limited edition insert on seat, serialization number plate affixed to the five-gallon fuel tank which is topped with a bullet hole console, and 30th Anniversary waterslide tank graphic.
- Milwaukee-Eight® 114 V-Twin engine, the most powerful Softail powertrain option, delivers inspiring performance and classic Harley-Davidson look-sound-feel. For the rider focused on performance this engine accepts all applicable Harley-Davidson Screamin' Eagle Stage Upgrade kits.
- Engine Covers: Gloss black, smoked satin and bronze finishes are distinctive from the regular production model.
- Black Onyx Exhaust: Offering a distinctive look from the regular production model, this paint finish been used on CVO™ models. It’s very durable but also so thin that in bright light the underlying chrome is visible through the Black Onyx finish.
- Ventilator air cleaner with exposed filter element for improved air flow and a high-performance look.
- Blacked-out Front End: The Vivid Black signature LED headlamp nacelle, handlebar and controls complete the over-all dark look that is distinctive from the regular production model.
- Lakester Cast Aluminum Wheels: Solid aluminum Lakester wheels (18-inch front and rear) finished in Vivid Black and satin finish and machined rims with massive Michelin® Scorcher® 11 160mm front and 240mm rear tires, the largest tire set offered on a Harley-Davidson model, give the Fat Boy™ model its steamroller presence.
- Standard features: Keyless ignition, security, and Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS) are standard equipment, and a standard USB charging port adds convenience.
Cloaked in dark finishes with bronze highlights and powered by a blacked-out Milwaukee-Eight® 114 engine, the Fat Boy® 30th Anniversary Limited Edition motorcycle celebrates the three-decade impact of the original model with a bold reinterpretation executed in dark finishes.
Let our team of product specialists find the perfect motorcycle for you.