Even the Infotainment system is faster, sleeker and more jaw-dropping.
Welcome to the next generation of Harley-Davidson Infotainment: the Boom! Box GTS. The first thing you notice is that it has no buttons. It's glass from edge to edge with the sleek appearance of the latest touchscreen, automotive and marine displays. But there's even more beauty in the way it works. Compared to the previous-generation Infotainment system, it cuts start-up time in half. Time to FM Audio is less than 6 seconds. And route calculation time is reduced from 10 seconds to 2.5 seconds. Operation is simple. Three key system buttons: Navigation, Phone and Music. And there's a new back button added to the right-hand controls. A new quick-jump feature allows easy access to nav, audio and vehicle information. Stop by Oakland Harley-Davidson for a demonstration. It's as easy and intuitive to use as your smartphone.
- Corning® Gorilla® Glass, used on billions of mobile devices worldwide, is a durable and scratch-resistant cover glass. It includes an advanced surface treatment designed to minimize reflection and give you exceptional visibility in bright sunlight.
- The Boom! Box GTS has excellent touch performance, even in wet conditions or with gloves.
- The overall screen provides 100% more resolution for 4 times higher contrast than the previous display system.
- Apple CarPlay™ compatible* and can project functions onto the screen, including streaming apps, weather and traffic information.
- Allows you to choose alternate routes based on fastest, shortest, twisty and scenic nav features.
- Upload routes created on the Harley-Davidson Ride Planner app from your smartphone or tablet through a wireless connection or the USB port.
- User-selectable background colors and high-contrast viewing mode.
- The entire system can be managed by your motorcycle hand controls. It can also be operated by voice command.
- All screens feature condensed information that's easy to read and navigate.
The new Boom! Box GTS comes standard on the Ultra Limited, Ultra Limited Low, Road Glide Ultra, Road Glide Special, Street Glide Special and Tri-Glide Ultra models. It's available as a factory-installed option on the Street Glide, Road Glide and Ultra Classic modes.
*When microphone is in use with optional H-D Genuine Motor Parts and Accessories headsets.