Harley-Davidson is pleased to offer the new Hammock™ and Sundowner™ heated and cooled seats providing more comfort to riders for everyday riding and long-range touring.
Extend and optimize your riding season thanks to cooling and heating technology built into this premium seat for Touring and Trike models. The electronic heating/cooling system is self-contained within the seat. The seat can be easily removed after unplugging a single cord. This seat offers industry-leading cooling performance, and the heating function has been improved to reach its selected temperature twice as fast as previous heated seats. The Hammock seat is our most-premium touring seat design, created for the rider who wants the ultimate in long-haul comfort. For the rider it features a sling-like fabric suspension system that acts like a hammock, providing two inches of suspension above the seat pan, topped with an additional two inches of traditional foam cushioning. This internal suspension prevents “bottoming out” and provides an improvement in comfort and endurance by isolating the rider from harsh road conditions. The passenger position features a multiple spring-board style suspension system along with two inches of traditional foam. This seat really improves comfort and reduces fatigue on long rides.
- Greater comfort reduces fatigue and extends the riding season in any climate
- In testing with a baseline ambient temperature of 85 degrees the seat cover will cool down by 25 degrees in about 30 minutes, from your 98-degree body temperature to about 76 degrees
- As you ride, the cooling function draws heat away from your body, which makes you feel cooler
- Dual Zone Control: Rider passenger seating positions must use the same temperature mode (heat or cool) but can adjust the level to individual preference or switch the function off
- Redesigned heating element reaches selected temperature in only seven minutes
- Seam-sealed construction prevents rain or wash water from infiltrating the seat foam. No riding for hours on a squishy seat
- Compatible with Rider Backrest Mounting Kit (P/N 52589-09A for Touring models and P/N 52300642 for Tri Glide models)