At Oakland Harley-Davidson we want to ensure that your motorcycle purchase is effortless, efficient and fun. There are some things you can do to help, so that you can spend most of your day riding your new bike!
What do I need to bring to purchase a motorcycle?
- Make sure you bring two forms of valid I.D. (one U.S. issue photo ID and a second ID that can have just your name on it, such as a credit card, insurance card, library card etc…) Please make sure they are not expired.
- Bring the money you can put down on your new motorcycle (this can be cash, cashier’s check, credit card, personal check etc…)
- If you'd like to take the motorcycle out on a test ride, it would be wise to bring your riding gear (helmet, jacket, boots, gloves, etc.). While we have some helmets and jackets for our customers to borrow, be sure to bring your own if you have it! Find out more about the Oakland Harley-Davidson Test Ride Experience by clicking here.
- If you are planning on financing your new ride you can save yourself some time by getting pre-approved through our online credit application (just in case the bank needs more information, such as proof of income). That way you shouldn’t have to make multiple trips in to the dealership.
- We recommend scheduling one-on-one time with your Product Specialist to ensure they are available to help you when you come in. If you haven’t been in before, contact us to schedule your one-on-one time.
- Bring your sense of fun!
Your Harley-Davidson motorcycle purchase journey starts here!
Adventure calls! We're here to help. Whether it's picking a motorcycle that's right for you or figuring out how to get the most out of your trade, we're here to help you. Schedule your appointment today!
Ready for more information on buying a motorcycle? We've compiled some of our most popular articles into The Definitive Guide to Buying a Motorcycle.