Nothing compares to a great leather jacket in terms of keeping you warm, protected and looking great. But while it's heating up outside, how likely are you to ditch all your leathers and just go running down the road in a tshirt? We hear it all the time. "It's too hot for that jacket." If this sounds like something you have ever said, you might check out the benefits of a mesh riding jacket.
- Lightweight mesh material provides you with protection and armor while offering maximum airflow and breathability.
- Wearing any type of jacket when the sun is beating down is helpful to keep from getting sunburnt.
- Many mesh jackets offer hydration pockets which fit hydration packs for maximum cooling.
- Styles range from affordable basics designed solely for warm weather riding to highly functional gear with versatility to be worn in a variety of conditions.
- New "Seasonal" styles are coming out throughout this summer which gives you options to choose from.
- 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Materials on some jackets will give you more visibility at night
- Adjustable waist and cuff tabs allow you to get a snug fit.
So it's important to ask yourself. What are you wearing when it's 90+ degrees outside?
If you would like some help from our professionals, schedule an appointment! They can get you fitted for the right gear no matter the weather, distance or budget!
Ready for more? Check out The Guide to Gearing Up to Ride.